Building Surveying/Project Management is only one part of a holistic approach in the full spectrum of services we offer as a Company. The joined up approach to our service delivery with other departments results in maximum added value for the Client.
It may start with pre-acquisition advice and condition surveys; continue with planned maintenance schedules and undertaking dilapidations assessments for accounting purposes and finish with an exit strategy which could result in managing a lease break or serving a terminal schedule of dilapidations.
If you are refurbishing or developing a property, all contractual, financial, and quality control services will be on hand and executed by our well versed team. We are also more than happy to work alongside your own teams to execute a project successfully.
To see a list of our building consultancy and project management activity, click here.
Our services include:
- Schedules of dilapidations and negotiation of settlements
- Project management pre and post contract
- Cost control including valuing works completed on site and issuing certificates of payment
- Quality management on refurbishment projects
- Preparation of feasibility studies, layouts and scheme budgets
- Value engineering, cost budgeting and forecasting for construction projects
- Design and management of fit out and alterations projects on commercial, industrial, office and residential premises
- Schedules of condition to mitigate leasehold repairing liabilities
- Advice on contracts and contract procurement
- Pre acquisition and due diligence surveys for occupation, purchase or investment
- Inspections to diagnose defects and advise on remedies
- Fire Insurance Valuations/Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Development and project monitoring for financial institutions
- CDM (Construction, Design & Management)/Health & Safety advice
- Building Regulations advice
- Party Wall advice