SITE AREA: 0.21 ACRES APPROX.
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY (STP)
- PROMINENT SITE WITH EXCELLENT FRONTAGE
EXISTING CAR SALES, 1 BEDROOM FLAT & DETACHED BUNGALOW
34: Ground floor commercial unit currently used for car sales. First floor 1 bedroom flat let on an AST. Will be offered with vacant
36: Detached bungalow sold with vacant possession. Currently
going through probate.
EPC Rating: tbc
The site is situated on the south side of Hampton Road West,
opposite the junction with Canterbury Road within a mixed
residential and commercial parade.
Feltham railway station is situated approximately 1.2 miles to the north west of the site and Hampton Road West is served by regular bus routes to Teddington, Kingston and Heathrow.
· London Borough of Hounslow
· No relevant planning history
· PTAL Level 2
· The vendors have been advised that they can achieve 9/10 units and a large ground floor commercial unit on the site
RELEVANT LOCAL DEVELOPMENTS
It is worth noting the following nearby developments which are in the process of being constructed:
· 2-12 Hampton Road West where planning has been granted for 35 units (18 private sale and 17 affordable). Case number: P/2015/2040
· 150 Hampton Road West where planning has been granted for 17 units with parking. Case number: P/2015/1328